Planning San Luis Obispo wedding rentals can be a lot of work, but it doesn’t have to be overwhelming. Choosing the right SLO wedding rentals are crucial to your special day’s success. They are an integral element to creating a beautiful and memorable wedding.
Tips for Choosing slo wedding rentals:
Start SLO Rental Planning Early
The earlier you start planning, the more time you’ll have to find the best deals and the best service on event rentals. Rental companies will also be more inclined to work with a difficult schedule when booked early in the season.
Set a Rental Budget
Once you know how much you’re willing to spend, you can start narrowing down your options.
Research and Compare Rental Companies
Research who provides local San Luis Obispo party rentals and is well known in the community. Compare pricing AND quality of service. Is the San Luis obispo rental company known for being better than the rest? If so, paying more may be the difference between your wedding day going smoothly and not. Event rentals can be crucial to your big day’s success, so research and find the best rental company for you.
Read Rental Company Reviews
Once you’ve found a few rental companies that you’re interested in, read reviews from past customers.
What San luis obispo wedding rentals Are Most Requested?
- Tables and chairs
- Sound systems
- Dance floors
- Chafing dishes
- Coolers or Ice bins
- Audio Visual rentals
What is the best way to decorate a SLO tent Rental?
- Using fabric such as chiffon to cover metal tent legs and framing.
- Stringing lights around the tent. Both center and perimeter draping methods are most effective.
- Adding flowers and greenery throughout the tent and ceremony space.
- Hanging lanterns
- Setting up a photo booth can be fun for all guests.
- Putting up a dance floor with a band or DJ.
- Creating a dessert bar
- Setting up a bar
- Providing furniture for photos and additional seating.
- Vintage decor items and/or theme-based decor that flows.
When should you reserve a San Luis Obispo tent rental?
The best time to have a tent is when the weather is unpredictable. If you’re having your wedding outdoors, it’s always a good idea to have a tent on hand in case of rain or wind. Some companies will let you have a tent on hold in case of inclement weather. While you will still most likely have to front a deposit, this acts as an insurance policy for your most special day. In our opinion, this is well worth the expense.
The size of the tent you need will depend on the number of guests you’re expecting. You’ll also need to factor in the size of the dance floor, bar, and other areas of the tent. It’s always a good idea to err on the side of caution and get a tent that’s a little too big, rather than one that’s too small.
Here are a few additional tips for scheduling slo event rentals:
- Be flexible. Things don’t always go according to plan, so it’s important to be flexible and roll with the punches.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help. There are a number of people who can help you with your wedding, including family, friends, and wedding professionals.
- Relax and enjoy the planning process. Planning a wedding can be stressful, but it’s also a lot of fun. Soak up the experience and enjoy every minute of it.